Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Earth Mother Blessing

CALL QUARTERS & CAST CIRCLE
CALL MOTHER EARTH
Earth Mother, Queen of Summer, Womb of the World- your witch-daughter asks your blessing this day. I offer the leaf of your flesh, the fire that warms you, the air you breath, and the water that nourishes you. By the power of my spirit and the good in my heart, I pray for health and happiness- not only for myself, but for the child that may grow inside me, and the father who gave that child life.
Let these hands work only for what is best. Let these feet move ever forward. Let this mind think clearly and quickly. Let this womb be strong and safe. Let this heart grow always in love.
By the power of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water, the power of the Lord and Lady, the power of the faeries whose blood runs through me, the powers of the spirits of mothers and lovers everywhere- look with kind eyes upon the daughter of your flesh. Teach me to love as you do, without question, without hesitation, without fear.
By the powers of three times three, as I will it, so may it be.
Blessed be!
OPEN CIRCLE

No comments: