Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sleepless Nights Curse

CALL THE QUARTERS AND CAST CIRCLE
CALL THE LORD AND LADY
INVOKE THE DARK GODDESS
The Lady of Darkness and Death, The Crone Goddess, I invoke you now... Fill my heart with your power. Queen of Night, your daughter needs you. Come to me. I invoke thee.
[By the fire before me- the powers of anger- fill me with the energy I need to be a bearer of justice. A man has abused his power and strength against a sweet, innocent girl. He must see that whatever he sent out will come back around.
This night send him dreams, fashioned of my mind. Let him see what a witch will do to defend her sister, what a woman will do to protect her friend.]
Seven candles. Seven restless nights of horrid dreams. Seven times he will feel the pain he caused her. This is the spell I cast.
OPEN CIRCLE

No comments: